Wednesday, January 13, 2021

About Me

Good morning/afternoon/night blog visitors.


My name is Brittany Secraw. I am a freshman at High Point University, majoring in Popular Culture and Media Production. My major is quite a mouthful, but to put it simply, I am majoring in film. I have always loved learning and telling stories. It brings me joy to give voices to everyone.

I do feel like I was born in the wrong city, Oak Ridge, NC, rather than basically anywhere that is close to the West Coast. I am from the South and I don't even like sweet tea and mac & cheese, which most people think is crazy.

I have not ran a blog before, but I have made a website for my photography before so I am looking forward to fixing up this dusty website into something more aesthetic. 

I used to work at the local movie theater. I am missing when they were open around here. I loved serving popcorn and getting free movies every week, now I am stuck watching Netflix at home with stale microwave popcorn to snack on. 

My first semester at HPU was filled with adventure as I took a production class that really validated my love of making film, from editing to filming, I had a blast doing it all. I am looking forward to continue that passion as well.

Enjoy or don't enjoy my blog, either way have a great day. (But enjoy my blog.)



No comments:

Post a Comment